I am a beginner in WordPress. I am using local to learn on my computer. I have this problem when I click on “ADMIN” or “OPEN SITE”, nothing happens(meaning no page opens of WordPress where I can work. Please reply.
Hey @ahmad4k, Welcome to the Local Community Forums!
In order to help, let’s keep the communication focused on this topic.
- What version of Local are you using?
- What Operating System and OS version is being used?
- Can you please provide your Local Log? See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:
- If you create another, plain WordPress site, does the same thing happen?
- If you manually type the domain into the browser, does it show the site for you?
I am experiencing the same problem as Ahmed4k. I click either the admin or open site and nothing happens. To answer your questions see as follows:
Version of local: 5.6
OS: Windows 10
Local Log: local-lightning.log (111.9 KB)
When I create another site: Yes, the same thing happens
If I manually type the domain into the browser? No, I get an error message stating windows can’t find the site.