ERROR! Can't Add a Local Site in versions 6.6.1 to 6.4.3 on Ubuntu

Issue Summary

I succesfully installed Local sometime last year (at version 6.4.2) but had no issues adding a new Local site until I downloaded the latest version 6.6.1

After filling in the details, while provisioning an error pops up (a snapshot/video has been attached).

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
    All

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
    No

Replication

Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!
All I had to do was install the latest version (6.6.1) and tried adding a new Local site, filled out all the details but there goes the error.

I have attached a snapshot of the error

System Details

Security Reminder

Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @counselme

We had a change in 6.4.3 that required a manual update. Can you give that a try and if you’re still having trouble send us a fresh local log?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.