Growth Suite Plugin Update Report

Hi…

I use growth suite partly for the reports it can send out… however it only shows updates for plugins done on the live site… I only ever update plugins on the local app in case something goes wrong…

So i look at the report and it shows three plugin updates for the whole month (which are ones i did live) … it doesn’t show the offline updates i did - so when the client gets the report my work and time isn’t really showing to be worth their subscription…

Any chance these reports can take into account updates and changes done in the local app ?

Currently i’m using an activity log plugin as a workaround, but it would be useful not to have to do that - especially as its kinda of a selling point to your reports offering…

All the best

Well hello there, Chris! :wave:

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback - I’ve gone ahead and passed it along to the Growth Suite team.

Sounds like you are doing incredible work for your clients!

The way the reporting feature of Growth Suite works is if there are any version changes on the live site they will be included. However, if you’re making updates in Local (“offline”) but not pushing those changes until it’s outside of the reporting period, they wouldn’t be included.

Thank you!

:woman_technologist:t3: Sam

Hi Sam,

You say “ but not pushing those changes until it’s outside of the reporting period”

I push my changes as soon as they’re done… not quite sure what that bit means…

Cheers

Chris