Installing Runs Forever

For me none of the options above work. I’m using Manjaro Gnome edition. Here are the error message in every cases:

5/18/2022, 3:10:26 PM [info] [main] AddonInstallerService: Installing Add-on 'Image Optimizer' release '[object Object]'
This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). The promise rejected with the reason:
Error: EXDEV: cross-device link not permitted, rename '/tmp/local-8sVAc1mng/package' -> '/home/kal/.config/Local/addons/@getflywheel-local-addon-image-optimizer'
    at Object.renameSync (fs.js:772:3)
    at Object.moveSync [as sync] (/opt/Local/resources/app.asar/node_modules/fs-jetpack/lib/move.js:27:8)
    at Object.move (/opt/Local/resources/app.asar/node_modules/fs-jetpack/lib/jetpack.js:179:12)
    at AddonInstallerService.<anonymous> (/opt/Local/resources/app.asar/main/addons/AddonInstallerService.js:1:7764)
    at Generator.next (<anonymous>)
    at i (/opt/Local/resources/app.asar/main/addons/AddonInstallerService.js:1:742)
5/18/2022, 3:10:33 PM [warn] [main] undefined: Unhandled Rejection. -- {"reason":{"errno":-18,"syscall":"rename","code":"EXDEV","path":"/tmp/local-8sVAc1mng/package","dest":"%%userDataPath%%/addons/@getflywheel-local-addon-image-optimizer"},"p":{},"eventId":"1d6c55a6d7144fc9b9794aceb7d9ce3c"}