I was using local host for my wordpress websites, and it was working all so well. And yesterday evening when i opened local host all the sites are vanished nowhere, and it showed me that I haven’t created any site. It has all my work !! Please tell me what to do I have no backup.
Hey @Fatima –
- What version of Local are you using?
- What Operating System and OS version is being used?
- Can you please provide your Local Log? See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:
- Was there a recent update to the Operating System?
- Was Local recently updated?
I am using version 5.6.6.
I am using it in Windows 10.
No, I haven’t recently updated my localhost.
Were you able to find the Local log? Were there any errors within that file? That might have more information about what’s going on.
As for trying to track down where those sites are, the default location is in a folder located at
%AppData%\Local Sites. You might be able to navigate there in a file browser and see if the files are there.
If there are files there, you can try restoring the site to a new one in Local by following the steps outlined in the “Restoring From Only Local Site files” section of this help doc:
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.