New WP Install

Issue Summary

I imported a local website files hosted on my machine into local. I used the wp-content file and the sql file, also tried all the site files and sql file and it didn’t pull over my theme or plugins.

This is my first time using local so I’m not sure if I’m mising a step.

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?

This is my first time using local

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?

Yes, I just want to import a site I was working with locally.

Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!

• Which version of Local is being used?
    6.7.1+6369
  • What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
    • For example: macOS Catalina or Windows 10 Professional
      Windows 10 Pro
  • Attach the Local Log. See this Help Doc for instructions on how to do so:

Security Reminder

Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

I was able to get this working. I had to deleted the previous files from the path, from the first attempts.

1 Like

Hi @getampd -

Glad you got it all working! Let us know if you need more support along the way & welcome to Local! :wave:

Sam

Thanks @sambrockway. I did run into some more issues now. I created a new ticket, if your able to assist.

http://community.localwp.com/t/wp-error-live-link-error-creating-tunnel/36874

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.