Local Community

Plesk integration

Integrating Plesk or cPanel could be the better improvement you can ever made.
Please consider this and you will take the fly.
Restriction of sync to “flyweel” and “wpengine” is the major cons of your great app.
Best Regards

I agree.

Plesk integration would enable people to connect many hosting providers that use it.

1 Like

I agree too, also we can use plesk with all hosts.

1 Like

That would be a game changer for localwp! And probably it will never happen as flywheel or wpengine promotion would go low… am I right? Anyway… voted

1 Like

Im against that, better to move away from plesk/cpanel integration and become a devstack platform
cloudflare integration would be worth thou…

localwp upload or syncronization with a Plesk server.

Hi guys does anyone know how to set up a local WP site with a Plesk managed server for syncronization?

@davidjeba
You should try to keep up with the times. And how can you be against a connection. It’s not like you have to use it. By the way Plesk and Cpanel are from the same company and they are not only market leader worldwide. You can almost assume a monopoly position. Why is that?

Because they are far better than all their competitors.

I have been using Plesk for 2 years now, and any company that develops development environments would not be smart not to support Plesk (the present and future) and cPanel (the past and present). And just for the record, I had my first three own (bought and not rented) fully equipped Dell server cabinets with 42 height units already 20 years ago in a data center.

20 years ago you bought a Server rack, that explains
Atleast me and my minions are cloudfirst developers
who doesnt care about what server stack its running as long as we can have a proper environment which does the CI/CD thats perfect for us.

An answer of this kind was to be expected. I can’t add anything to that;-)