Renamed site in browser - messed up connection, created new renamed site in Local - getting error

What issue or error are you experiencing?

While I was in a WP-local site opened through Local, I renamed it in WP-local not knowing it was going to ruin the database connection through Local. I tried renaming the site in Local, still got an error, so I renamed it back to the original. I also created a 2nd site in Local with the renamed site and cannot connect to that site either. The terradium site is the original site, and compmed is the new site.

Here is the json text for the terradium site from several days ago before creating the compmed site. Attaching the json file after compmed was created. Are these repairable?
local-details.json (840 Bytes)

{“NXCr-M94j”:{“id”:“NXCr-M94j”,“name”:“Terradium”,“path”:“~\Local Sites\terradium”,“domain”:“terradium”,“localVersion”:“7.1.2+6410”,“mysql”:{“database”:“local”,“user”:“root”,“password”:“root”},“environment”:“flywheel”,“services”:{“mailhog”:{“name”:“mailhog”,“version”:“1.0.0”,“type”:“lightning”,“ports”:{“WEB”:[10000],“SMTP”:[10001]}},“php”:{“name”:“php”,“version”:“8.1.9”,“type”:“lightning”,“role”:“php”,“ports”:{“cgi”:[10002,10003]}},“nginx”:{“name”:“nginx”,“version”:“1.16.0”,“type”:“lightning”,“role”:“http”,“ports”:{“HTTP”:[10004]}},“mysql”:{“name”:“mysql”,“version”:“8.0.16”,“type”:“lightning”,“role”:“db”,“ports”:{“MYSQL”:[10005]}}},“workspace”:null,“multiSite”:“”,“xdebugEnabled”:false,“ports”:{}}}

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

Terradium site error:

Uh-oh! Unable to start site.
(square symbol)mysqladmin: connect to server at ‘::1’ failed
error: ‘Can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘::1’ (10061)’
Check that mysqld is running on ::1 and that the port is 10006.
You can check this by doing ‘telnet::1 10006’

at ChildProcess.exithandler (node:child_process:407:12)
at ChildProcess.emit (node:events:527:28)
at ChildProcess.emit (node:domain:475:12)
at maybeClose (node:internal/child)process:1092:16)
at ChildProcess._handle.onexit (node:internal/child_process:302:5)

I opened telnet and did the command open (‘o’) 10006, and got the following:

Connecting To 10006…Could not open connection to the host, on port 23: Connect failed

Compmed site error:


Site not found

The site you requested does not have an associated route in Local.
If you continue to get this message after refreshing, try restarting the Local site.

If the error persists, check the Local Router Logs in Local by going to
Help >>Reveal Local Router’s Logs

System Details

Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz
Installed RAM: 8.00 GB
64 bit OS

  • Local Version:

  • Operating System (OS) and OS version:
    Windows 10 Pro

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

local-details.json (840 Bytes)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.