Serring up new site error

Running Debian v-11.6.0.

I installed local v-6.7.0-linux.deb after a system crash. When I was setting up a new site I got a series of errors.

The local -lightening log was too log to include, nor did I see a way to attach the file to this form. I do have a screenshot of the errors, but no way to include it.

However, here is the run log:

at Generator.next (<anonymous>)
at a (/opt/Local/resources/app.asar/main/router/RouterService.js:1:742)

3/16/2023, 7:27:02 PM [error] [main] undefined: Converting circular structure to JSON
→ starting at object with constructor ‘Error’
— property ‘error’ closes the circle – {“stack”:“TypeError: Converting circular structure to JSON\n → starting at object with constructor ‘Error’\n — property ‘error’ closes the circle\n at JSON.stringify ()\n at Printf.template (%%appPath%%/main/_helpers/localLogger.js:1:2892)\n at Printf.transform (%%appPath%%/node_modules/logform/printf.js:11:26)\n at Format.transform (%%appPath%%/node_modules/logform/combine.js:20:24)\n at Console._write (%%appPath%%/node_modules/winston-transport/index.js:90:33)\n at doWrite (%%appPath%%/node_modules/readable-stream/lib/_stream_writable.js:428:64)\n at writeOrBuffer (%%appPath%%/node_modules/readable-stream/lib/_stream_writable.js:417:5)\n at Writable.write (%%appPath%%/node_modules/readable-stream/lib/_stream_writable.js:334:11)\n at DerivedLogger.ondata (%%appPath%%/node_modules/winston/node_modules/readable-stream/lib/_stream_readable.js:681:20)\n at DerivedLogger.emit (node:events:539:35)”}
3/16/2023, 7:27:02 PM [info] [main] HostsFileService: Updating hosts with
3/16/2023, 7:27:02 PM [info] [main] DeleteSiteService: Deleting %%site.runData%%
3/16/2023, 7:27:03 PM [info] [main] HostsFileService: Updating hosts with
3/16/2023, 7:27:07 PM [info] [main] HostsFileService: Updated hosts. – {“stdout”:“Updating hosts file at /etc/hosts\nUpdated hosts file at /etc/hosts\n”,“stderr”:""}
3/16/2023, 7:27:11 PM [info] [main] HostsFileService: Updated hosts. – {“stdout”:“Updating hosts file at /etc/hosts\nUpdated hosts file at /etc/hosts\n”,“stderr”:""}
3/16/2023, 7:27:16 PM [info] [undefined] undefined: Electron Event quit
comp@AbNormal:/opt/Local$

My previous instillation of local was successful.

I would greatly appreciate a solution to the problem

Thanks in advance

@stephenmolnar

Do you have any antivirus, security, or firewall applications that could be blocking Local? Are you running any other developer applications?

There are some different ways to access and share Local Logs. For us to be able to troubleshoot thoroughly, please click the Download Local Logs button from the Support tab in Local. This will generate a zip archive that contains the Local log along with some other diagnostic information to help quickly zero in on any issues that Local is encountering.

You’ll be able to just drag and drop that zip into your reply.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.