404 Site Not Found

Hello I have install Local by Flywheel yesterday and was trying to add new page there. It wasn’t successful I was getting an error message that WordPress can’t be installed.

Then I have done back up of my website and uploaded the file into the the app but still no luck to get it working. Then I just left it like that yesterday.

This morning when I wanted to log into my WordPress website via my web browser (Chrome) I get this message: 404 Site Not Found

I can’t access my website on the computer where I install your app. I can access it from other computer and website is working on my mobile phone. I deleted the webpage from the app and uninstall the app on my computer hoping it could solve the problem, but it didn’t.

What can I do to fix it. Thank you.

Hey @Pav, what version of Local are you running there?

Have you tried restarting Local and making sure that the site is started up in there?

Also, can you please provide your local-by-flywheel.log file?

See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so > How do I retrieve Local’s Log?

Hello, I have installed a new local site but when I click on “Admin” or “View site” I get this message : 404 Site Not Found.
Attached, you will find the log file local-lightning.log (135.8 KB)
Thanks by advance for your help.
PS: my other local site has no problem.

I have the same problem.

I have 2 sites installed in Local and one is working fine but the other is giving me error 404 and is not able to access.

My log file. local-lightning.log (163.8 KB) error.log (10.5 KB)

I had this problem on my old desktop for the last year or so. I had to use the localhost option. Since I just bought a new desktop and set it up 2 days ago, I was hopeful that the issue would not occur anymore. I was able to successfully create about 6 new sites (no imported sites, all default settings) before running into this issue. I have reviewed the logs and nothing stands out. I’ve created a new site again and same 404 Not Found issue. Previous sites work.

I have not rebooted my system as past experience says this will temporarily resolve the issue. But it reappears after a few hours/days/weeks. I’d like to get to the bottom of it soon.

Here are my logs.logs.zip (10.8 KB)

I have the same issue. Please help me out local-lightning.log (24.2 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.