Add Windows system tray support

I have a solution!

First, I want to apologize if I say something wrong as English is not my native language.

I’m using Windows 11 (and maybe this works on Windows 10) and when I want to hide the program that is open I press the keys (Win) + (Tab) and move Local to another desktop and go back to working on the main one.

Hope this helps someone. I created an account just to reply to this thread hahaha

Hello @fabriziofeitosa thanks for sharing. I have been using the same solution in Windows 10. However, this creates a need for back and forth switching of windows when I need to access Local settings. Also with 4+ desktops already, it’s a search to figure out which Window I place Local in.

It would be nice to have that feature on Linux too. :blush: Also, can we change the title to make it reflect other operating sustems, not just WIndows?

Hi @junglized! Thank you for your comment! It looks like the majority of users in the thread are specifically talking about Windows but we will keep other OSes in mind to reach as broad a group as possible when investigating this request further.

+1 for this feature request. I’d really like to get rid of the Local window when tabbing between different windows.

2 Likes