Creating the first site

Hello, I installed the app and when I try to create the first site I get the message of the attached file, can you help me by guiding me what to do, I already uninstalled and reinstalled and it keeps happening, thanks,

Julian Lopez

Hi @soyjlc86!

It doesn’t look like your screenshot came through. Can you drag and drop it here?

Could you also provide some more details to help us take a further look?

• What is your OS?

• What version of Local are you on?

• Please attach a copy of your Local Logs

Keep us posted and we’d be happy to help further!

Thank you for the screenshot! The issue is tied to the special characters in your username/file paths. You can read more about this here:

1 Like

Hi there @soyjlc86 -

Were you able to get this resolved following the link @Nick-B shared with you?

Let me know!

Sam

Hello

Not really, I had to install xampp, on the internet it says that to solve this problem of changing the name of the root folder, I had to restart the OS and give it a correct name from the beginning. a friend tells me to save “local” in another folder, today or tomorrow I try to see, for now I already started with xampp

Thanks

your solution looks very cool, i would like to work with it though i want to learn and migrate to github :blush::smiley:

Hi @soyjlc86 - We’re glad you found something that works for you! If you ever circle back and have any other questions or concerns you know where to find us :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.