Downloading Environments

I upgraded to Local 2.0.8 today and I’m trying to add a new site. When I’m choosing my environment, it’s telling me I’m going to have to redownload the dependencies (different PHP and MySQL versions). I click on Continue to proceed and it begins the downloading process. It shows the percent of progress, switches to Importing…, and then it goes blank. I opened the Local logs and I see

at /Applications/Local by Flywheel.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/docker-modem/lib/modem.js:239:17
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/Applications/Local by Flywheel.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/docker-modem/lib/modem.js:266:9)
    at emitNone (events.js:91:20)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:188:7)
    at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:975:12)
    at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:80:11)
    at process._tickDomainCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:128:9)
Oct 4, 2017, 3:02 PM EDT - error: [main/downloader]  Error: read ECONNRESET
    at exports._errnoException (util.js:1050:11)
    at TLSWrap.onread (net.js:581:26)
Oct 4, 2017, 3:04 PM EDT - info: [main/downloader] Cancelling download.
Oct 4, 2017, 3:04 PM EDT - info: [main/downloader] Cancelling environment Docker image import.
Oct 4, 2017, 3:06 PM EDT - error: [main/downloader]  Error: (HTTP code 500) server error - {"message":"Error processing tar file(exit status 1): write /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libxml2.a: no space left on device"}

at /Applications/Local by Flywheel.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/docker-modem/lib/modem.js:239:17
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/Applications/Local by Flywheel.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/docker-modem/lib/modem.js:266:9)
    at emitNone (events.js:91:20)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:188:7)
    at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:975:12)
    at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:80:11)
    at process._tickDomainCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:128:9)

It looks like it saying I don’t have enough space on my laptop, but I have over 100GB available. Is it possible to download the dependencies externally?

Figured out this was due to having too many sites installed. After deleting some installations, everything started to work again.