Error And website is not opening

Hi my name is Hassan.

My website is not opeing and giving me error while i made one more website it is working correctly.Want to add one more thing i have download xampp inmy pc .

Questions

• does xampp affect local fly wheel?

• Please help me to resolve my error

local-logs.zip (50.4 KB)

• I am using latest version of local flywheel.

-I have elite book of hp i5 6th having widows 11 64 .

-I have attached local log file here.
-Check the Screenshot of error showing .

having same issue after updating to latest version of Local

Yeah same here. No one is giving solution if you find it reply to me.

Hi @hassan1 and @kgarrison

Yes XAMPP or other developer applications could be causing port conflicts. Apps like MAMP, or Docker for example as well. Certain security applications can cause similar issues too.

To troubleshoot this you can try changing your Router Mode, disabling any such applications, or checking for port conflicts manually.

• Stop all sites that are running in Local

• Force quit Local

• (If using Mac) Run the command lsof -nP -iTCP -sTCP:LISTEN

• (If using Windows) Run the command netstat -ano

What you’ll be looking for here is to see when sites are stopped and Local is properly shut down if there are still programs running on ports 80 and 443. These may be conflicting with Local or the system may be reporting Local is still running.

Once you run that command you should see a list of listening ports. If you see a particular program making use of those ports, you can then kill that process by running sudo kill -9 XXX where XXX is the PID number of that process. (On Windows you will use taskkill /F /pid XXX where XXX is the PID number of that process)

There are also some more details around this and other troubleshooting steps at this link if needed: Stopping Whatever Is Listening On Port 80.

Hii.@Nick-B
Thanks for repy. I have run this command but still im not understanding what to kill with kill command i am pasting it here .Tell me what to kill because many ports are coming.Check the video below.
Command Prompt 2023-05-29 04-09-43.zip (1.4 MB)

Hi @hassan1

And this video is with all your Local sites stopped and the app shut down?

Are you still running XAMPP or any other developer applications at the same time?

Your PIDs are on the far right, so if you want to kill them you can use the command I listed above. There might be a command on Windows to kill all at once, I’m not familiar but it might be around the web but you should also be able to restart and ensure XAMPP or your other dev apps are shut down.

Hii @Nick-B
Thank you for reply.Yes local fly wheel and xampp is shutdown while screen recording . Basically When i use wordpress i open local fly wheel and shutdown xampp.And when i use xampp i shutdown local flywheel.Doing screen recording both were shutdown.
If i run given command of kill all so it will effect my xampp or its database? and same goes to local flywheel other websites.

I can’t speak for XAMPP. If it’s shut down I wouldn’t expect killing lingering processes to impact anything but you may need to check with their support or documentation.