I’ve got a weird problem where there are four Local sites that I cannot turn off.
From a fresh computer reboot, when I open Local it shows these sites visually as “On”. However, they aren’t actually accessible. If I click the WP Admin link, it does turn the site on, even though it was visually on. Turning the sites “Off” will show them as off, temporarily.
As soon as I turn on any other site, these sites will reappear as visually “On” even though they are still not accessible.
- Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
This is only happening with a couple sites over the last few weeks. I had these sites turned “On” for a couple days, often several sites running at the same time.
- Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
Yes, I have no issues creating or accessing Local sites. Even the ones I’m having trouble turning off are still accessible if I needed them.
Only thought on this is I had these running for a couple days/weeks without a computer restart. When I noticed that they would visually show as on when toggling other sites, I started to notice more and more sites getting stuck this way.
- Which version of Local is being used?
Was on 6.7.2, updated to 7.0.1 today.
- What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
macOS Ventura 13.2
- Attach the Local Log. See this Help Doc for instructions on how to do so:
local-lightning.log (121.6 KB)