I'm getting a 502 error on my site

I recently worked on a Divi and closed it only to say I had a local host problem with my site. The next move I made was to uninstall Local to re-install it on another hard drive. After I did that, I got a 502 error. How do i fix this so I won’t lose the work? Also, I keep having issues with creating a new site. The hard drive that I’m using has 700 gigs. I don’t understand why I am limited with this.

Also, here is the database files ,

Hello @scarecrow202 - welcome to the Local community. :wave:

Have you made an export of the Local site? That way you have a backup of your work.

Here’s how to do that:

https://localwp.com/help-docs/getting-started/how-to-export-a-wordpress-site-on-local/

If you do that, are you able to re-import that exported version in your new Local?

I would also recommend checking out this forum thread - I’m wondering if somewhere along the way the site URL was updated (either in the WordPress settings or within Local?)

Let me know if either of these gets things working again,

Sam

1 Like

I have it, but I have noticed it’s for all my sites. I didn’t do a backup when I did a backup and tried to re-upload it.

All of my sites are saying this. It’s funny; I was working on my site last night.

This is the second or third time I have had this issue, plus alot of viruses from local.

This is what I’m getting from the shell.

This is what I get when I try back it up again!

Hi @scarecrow202 Could you share a copy of your Local Logs? There are some different ways to access and share Local Logs. For us to be able to troubleshoot thoroughly, please click the Download Local Logs button from the Support tab in Local. This will generate a zip archive that contains the Local log along with some other diagnostic information to help quickly zero in on any issues that Local is encountering.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.