Release Date: April 13th, 2020
Operating Systems: macOS, Windows, and Linux
What’s New in 5.3.0
- Added in-app support form for all users connected to Flywheel
- Added subject line field to in-app support form
@getflywheel/localnow exports the service container from Local and all of its typings. With these improvements, you can add sites, delete sites, change site domains, and leverage other core services that Local uses.
- Refreshing the browser window no longer reroutes back to the sites list
- Removed “Virtual Machine” category from in-app support form
- Clicking on the Start/Stop site icon in the sidebar no longer causes Local to navigate to the site’s Overview tab
- Importing Local Exports that contain a WordPress multisite now correctly sets the multisite setting in Local
- Fixed issue where Local wouldn’t work on Windows when running Local under a user that has an apostrophe in the username.
- Fixed broken Flywheel login link