Release Date: October 15th, 2020
Operating Systems: macOS, Windows, and Linux
What’s New in Local 5.9.0
We hope you’ve taken advantage of the new site star feature. Continuing our efforts to offer better site organization in Local, in addition to starring sites, you can now view your Local sites list by order of sites most recently started. Simply click on the and the sites you most recently started in Local will move to the top so you can get back to working on your most important work quickly and easily.
- We’ve removed workspace limitations! Now when switching between different workspaces as Local for Teams customers and Local Pro customers, you will have access to all of the Pro features you know and love regardless of the workspace.
- Instant Reload will now show you the status of the services starting and stopping in the UI.
- You can now login to Local Hub with Google SSO!
- When authenticating with Local Hub, Local will now be brought to the foreground during the last step.
- In this release, we’ve addressed performance issues that users brought to our attention. Our team swarmed on making Local’s UI more responsive and faster than ever before.
- Fixed a bug that would persist the ‘Enable and Relaunch’ button of an add-on even in the event where an Add-on was already installed
- Fixed an issue where Local would not persist the site selection when the user navigated to another screen such as preferences
- Addressed a bug where the SSL certificate was not being generated for subdomains
- Fixed a regression with Live Links Pro where certain assets would not load correctly over Live Links Pro
- Fixed issue where Connect to WP Engine would not work in some situations on macOS due to rsync PATH conflicts
- … and other various minor UI bug fixes!