Newly installed local, seems to be unable to install wordpress when I create a project.
- Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
Any and all projects I create.
- Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
No, wordpress will actually not be installed, so the site doesn’t actually exist other than by name in the local app.
Launch Local (as admin)
Create a new project.
- Which version of Local is being used?
The latest one
- What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
- For example: macOS Catalina or Windows 10 Professional
Windows 10 Home 64
- Attach the Local Log. See this Help Doc for instructions on how to do so:
Retrieving Local’s Log
local-lightning.log (17.3 KB)
- Retrieving Local’s Log