Probleme de migration manuelle site WP dans Local

What issue or error are you experiencing?

J’ai un message 'erreur MySQL quand j’importe la base SQL via Open Site Shell:

C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Local\lightning-services\mysql-8.0.16+6\bin\win64\bin>mysql
ERROR 2003 (HY000): Can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’ (10061)

Pouvez vous m’aider ?

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

System Details

• Local Version:
  1. 2 .1
  • Operating System (OS) and OS version:
    windows

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hello @polo34 - welcome to the Local community! :wave:

I have used Google Translate for this message so hopefully I understand you correctly.

Have you tried importing your website using these docs?

Sam

Merci Sam pour ta réponse.
Oui j’ai bien suivi ce tuto. Mais c’est quand je veux insérer ma database SQL dans local par la commade “wp db database.sql” que j’obtiens cette erreur. Il semble qie MySql n’est pas en fonction ???

Thank you Sam for your reply.
Yes, I followed this tutorial. But it’s when I want to import my SQL database into local with “wp db database.sql” command, that I get this error. It looks like MySql isn’t working ???

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.