Pull Issue "Uh-oh! We ran into an issue when pulling from Flywheel."

Unable to pull the database successfully from Flywheel. It is erroring out due to user (logs attached)

I have tried following these two help article with no avail

When following the help articles I’m met with this error: ERROR 1227 (42000): Access denied; you need (at least one of) the CREATE USER privilege(s) for this operation

Snippet from logs:

{"thread":"main","class":"ImporterConnectV2","stack":"Error: ERROR 1449 (HY000) at line 5496: The user specified as a definer ('root'@'%') does not exist\n    at %%appPath%%/main/_helpers/importSQLFile.js:1:2554\n    at Generator.next (<anonymous>)\n    at a (%%appPath%%/main/_helpers/importSQLFile.js:1:742)\n    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)\n    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)","level":"error","message":"Unable to import /Users/samantha/Local Sites/supreme-temple-daughters-of-the-nile/app/public/.connect-pull.sql","timestamp":"2022-05-24T00:00:37.476Z"}

{"thread":"main","class":"FlywheelPullService","message":"Error: Local was unable to import the following SQL files: \n\n• /app/public/.connect-pull.sql\n    at ImporterConnectV2.<anonymous> (%%appPath%%/main/importer/Importer.js:1:9662)\n    at Generator.throw (<anonymous>)\n    at o (%%appPath%%/main/importer/Importer.js:1:793)\n    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)\n    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)","level":"error","timestamp":"2022-05-24T00:00:37.488Z"}

{"thread":"main","class":"SiteProcessManagerService","stack":"Error: mysqldump exited with non-zero exit code.\n    at SiteDatabaseService.<anonymous> (%%appPath%%/main/sites/database/SiteDatabaseService.js:1:2662)\n    at Generator.next (<anonymous>)\n    at s (%%appPath%%/main/sites/database/SiteDatabaseService.js:1:742)\n    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)\n    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)","level":"error","message":"Unable to dump database.","timestamp":"2022-05-24T00:01:38.801Z"}

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used? 6.4

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?

• Mac Monterey M1

local-logs1.zip (6.4 KB)

I am experiencing this issue with one particular site, but on a Windows machine. I was able to get it working by downloading a backup of the live site from Flywheel and then importing that into Local.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.