Staging with imported site and Gulp

I have an imported site from WP Engine that I’ve set up in Local. It’s built on the Sage theme so it has Gulp included. I imported it and deleted the files in the mu plugins folder, and I’ve run gulp on it in terminal. That looks like it’s working, but when I go to localhost:3000 I get some of the text and images but no CSS, and when I go to the URL that I set it up with in Flywheel I get a white “this site cannot be reached” page. I’ve also switched the local setup to match the PHP version that this site is on in WP Engine (5.6).

local-by-flywheel copy.log (109.2 KB)