Warning: Array to string conversion and other warnings.
The live link when enabled shows nothing but warnings both on the machine locally and remotely to client.
- Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
Have just checked and it seems to be only one site.
- Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!
Not sure how to replicate problem.
- Which version of Local is being used?
- What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
- For example: macOS Catalina or Windows 10 Professional
Win 10 Pro
- Attach the Local Log. See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:
local-lightning.log (359.2 KB)
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.