Whats the proper way to set up multiple site databases?

I’ve switched over to Local after building my sites offline for a while, and i’m a bit confused with one area.

When i’m importing in the new sites (via Duplicator plugin), i can connect to existing or create new databases. Local seems to pick them up after they’ve installed correctly, however from the Adminer panel it seems to get a bit confused/stuck and can’t switch between one site or another if i give my databases unique names (they all use the same default username/password for Local). If i try login to a database from any of the newly imported sites after the 1st it says ‘database not found’ even after logging in with the right details, and i see at the top heading area of Adminer its still trying to go to MySQL > Local Site: (1st Site) rather than any of the other newer ones.

Is there a better/proper way to import/create multiple databases? Should they all have the same name (local) or have unique names AND unique login details?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.