This post is more about an extra solution for the 502 problems and maybe it´s worth to include it in the FAQ 502 post.
I´ve only tested this on a Win10 system - and here it seems to work very well. Do the following steps:
- close Local WP
- copy the ‘hosts’ file to the desktop. You find it here : c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc (this is necessary - because You can´t edit or better save it in it´s original place)
- store a backup copy of it
- open it with an editor - remove the 4 lines of the site You have problems with and save it
- copy / overwrite it at it´s original place (c:\windows\system32…)
- open Local WP
- select the site and it should warn You to fix the hosts entry
- do it and start the site
You should be again!
Hope that helps and works at Your side as well.