Added site to local 5.2.3, cant visit site, website URL is incorrect

I set up a site in Local 5.2.3

In the log:

[06-Feb-2020 01:44:01 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /Users/XXX/Local Sites/internationalflex/app/public/wp-includes/rest-api/endpoints/class-wp-rest-controller.php on line 295
[06-Feb-2020 01:44:01 UTC] PHP Stack trace:
[06-Feb-2020 01:44:01 UTC] PHP 1. {main}() /Applications/
[06-Feb-2020 01:44:01 UTC] PHP 2. include() /Applications/
[06-Feb-2020 01:44:01 UTC] PHP 3. include() phar:///Applications/
[06-Feb-2020 01:44:01 UTC] PHP 4. WP_CLI\bootstrap() phar:///Applications/
[06-Feb-2020 01:44:01 UTC] PHP 5. WP_CLI\Bootstrap\LaunchRunner->process() phar:///Applications/
[06-Feb-2020 01:44:01 UTC] PHP 6. WP_CLI\Runner->start() phar:///Applications/
[06-Feb-2020 01:44:01 UTC] PHP 7. WP_CLI\Runner->load_wordpress() phar:///Applications/
[06-Feb-2020 01:44:01 UTC] PHP 8. WP_CLI::do_hook() phar:///Applications/
[06-Feb-2020 01:44:01 UTC] PHP 9. WC_CLI_Runner::after_wp_load() phar:///Applications/
[06-Feb-2020 01:44:01 UTC] PHP 10. WP_REST_Server->dispatch() /Users/XXX/Local Sites/internationalflex/app/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/cli/class-wc-cli-runner.php:63
[06-Feb-2020 01:44:01 UTC] PHP 11. WP_REST_Server->get_index() /Users/XXX/Local Sites/internationalflex/app/public/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php:946
[06-Feb-2020 01:44:01 UTC] PHP 12. WP_REST_Server->get_data_for_routes() /Users/XXX/Local Sites/internationalflex/app/public/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php:1033
[06-Feb-2020 01:44:01 UTC] PHP 13. WP_REST_Server->get_data_for_route() /Users/XXX/Local Sites/internationalflex/app/public/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php:1110
[06-Feb-2020 01:44:01 UTC] PHP 14. WPCOM_REST_API_V2_Endpoint_Resolve_Redirect->get_public_item_schema() /Users/XXX/Local Sites/internationalflex/app/public/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php:1165

When l try and visit the site internationalflex.local in a browser it redirects to https://internationalflex.localinternationalflex.localinternationalflex.local/

I can access site using Safari.

Using Chrome, no go.

I went back to using Local by Flywheel, looks like i jumped onboard too early for Local 5.2.3

I should have known better… I wasted precious time debugging issues that were not related to what l should have been doing for my clients.

I came across many bugs:
Incorrect website URL.
Too many warnings in the logs
Unable to reach a external API URL from the website
Cart issues, would remove an item from the cart and then l would need to refresh the page
Header warnings

And the list goes on, you get the drift.