Please help.. I can't access to my site after updating Local to the latest version( 6.2.0 )

Hello there,
I really hope somebody can help me out…
After installing the latest version of Local( 6.2.0 ), I lo longer can access to the website that I have been working on. When I click “open site”, it direct me to http://localhost:10004/wp-admin/, and showing these warnings …

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Users(MY NAME HERE)Local Sites\wp-test\app\public\wp-content\themes\astra\inc\core\builder\class-astra-builder-helper.php on line 1094

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Users\Kevin Kostersky\Local Sites\wp-test\app\public\wp-content\themes\astra\inc\core\builder\class-astra-builder-helper.php:1094) in C:\Users(MY NAME HERE)\Local Sites\wp-test\app\public\wp-includes\pluggable.php on line 1340

with some spreadsheet with categories of Call Stack, Time, Memory, Function which I have no idea what those mean at all…

I followed some tutorial video and changed “Router Mode” to “localhost” from Advanced menu in Preference but it dose not seem to work. Also tried changing all the PHP version available from the dropdown menu (5.6.39, 7.3.5, 7.4.1, 8.0.0) and applied them all one by one but that didn’t work either. However, I was able to create a new website and access to WordPress from there so worst case I could re-built the website again from scratch…

I tried everything that I can think of but I really don’t know what to do anymore as I recently started making websites and not quite tech savvy yet. I just can’t seem to access to the website that I was working on and figure it out why this is happening. I’m using Windows 10.

I am really sorry for my poor English and explanations as I am not native English speaker… but I will be greatly appreciated if anyone could give me any advice or guidance on this issue. If I’m missing providing some key information, I will send it as soon as I can.

Thank you so so much in the advance. Any small piece of advise and information would be much appreciated!

Now, I am getting this message when I select the site name that I can’s open. Does anyone know what it means?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.