Atlas won't install

Atlas simply won’t install. It seems to remain idle but that’s it…

System info:

Sorry for not responding sooner!

Atlas can be a big add-on and it can take a while to install. Were there any specific errors you encountered?

In order to have a bit more info about what’s going on, can you please provide your Local Log? See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:

I am having a similar issue. I am running Windows 11, but the result is the same. I initially clicked the “Update” button on the Atlas add-on yesterday, and it sat, saying it was “installing” for about 3 hours before I closed Local. Today, when I opened Local, it didn’t indicate the add-on was installed at all, so, I went ahead and tried to install it. It’s now been hanging on “installing” for about 3 hours again, not showing any visible progress.

I checked my log, and found the following entry as the most recent entry in the log:

{"thread":"main","reason":{"errno":-4048,"syscall":"rename","code":"EPERM","path":"C:\\Users\\cgrym\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\local-AiCn5Q3iT\\package","dest":"%%userDataPath%%\\addons\\@getflywheel-local-addon-headless"},"p":{},"eventId":"f711c17ebe894c068e5caec018277e12","level":"warn","message":"Unhandled Rejection.","timestamp":"2022-01-26T14:04:15.934Z"}