Blueprint stopped working

My blueprint has stopped working suddenly and I can’t use it to make sites. Error message I’m getting as follows:

Error: Command failed: /Applications/Local.app/Contents/Resources/extraResources/site-binaries/mysql-8.0.15/bin/mysql --default-character-set=utf8 -A --skip-column-names -e SET names ‘utf8’; use local; source /Users/indk/Local Sites/blueprint/app/sql/local.wp_fed_menu.sql;

ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 4 in file: ‘/Users/indk/Local Sites/blueprint/app/sql/local.wp_fed_menu.sql’: Duplicate entry ‘1’ for key ‘PRIMARY’

Really appreciate a fix for this as I’ve put a fair bit of time into that blueprint to tailor it to all of our clients

Whats version of your Local?

5.06 is the version

That is beta version. Please use 3.3.0. You can find it in Releases section of this forum.

The reason I moved to the beta was down to the constantly failing uploads and blueprints in the ‘stable’ release so was recommended by flywheel to request beta access and use that instead

Didnt happen to me. Cant help you any more. I assume there is an issue with your OS.

Hey @Physiodigital,

Can you provide us with a full copy of your local logs, as well as letting us know what your OS is?

We also did just release a new version of Local Lightning, which can be found here. Do you mind giving that a try as well?

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face: