Blueprint issue 'Error When Compressing Site'

I’ve been preparing a ‘Blueprint’ WordPress site to use as my Local ‘blueprint’ for all my future projects. It’s finally ready to go, but when I right-click my ‘Blueprint’ site and click ‘Save as Blueprint’ (then submit the form on the next screen), an error message immediately pops up ‘Error When Compressing Site’ and then Local just hangs forever while it says ‘Saving…’. Can you please help me figure out how to get the ‘blueprint’ functionality to work? Thank you!16%20AM

Hi @clayteller,

I apologize if I’ve already asked this in another thread. What version of Local are you currently running?

Also, can you please provide your local-by-flywheel.log file? See “How do I retrieve Local’s log file?” for instructions on how to do so.

@clay thanks for responding. I’m running version 2.2.4.Here’s my log file. Please let me know if it doesn’t come through. Look forward to your thoughts. Thanks! local-by-flywheel.log (359.3 KB)

Hi @clay wondering if you had a chance to look at the log file? Any thoughts on why the ‘blueprint’ functionality isn’t working for me? Thanks, I appreciate your help

Anyone else having this issue? Sure wish it would work for me.

@clayteller,

I’m seeing ENOENT: no such file or directory, stat '/Users/clay/Sites/blueprint/app/public/wp-content/db.php in the log file.

Try removing /Users/clay/Sites/blueprint/app/public/wp-content/db.php before creating another Blueprint. This issue should be resolved in Local 2.3.1+.

Hey @clay thanks for following up. Been busy, but will try that as soon as I can.

Hey guys!

Just had the same issue a couple of times on blueprints, check for the Local’s log (on mac os, in the menu bar, Help > Reveal Local’s Log). Most of the time, it was unproperly uninstalled plugins or as @clay suggested, the db.php file.

It would be great to have a panel to check those blueprints and be able to update them instead of having to recreate a new one each time.

@clay I finally got around to trying that and it worked for me! Thank you for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.