Bug Unknown modifier '0' in Local Sites/immo-mouscron/app/public/wp-includes/class-wp.php on line 238

Hello,
I’ve got a bug on the admin panel.
The bug is displayed on all pages, even when they are not in edit mode.

Hi @Fox

Can you try disabling all of your plugins or changing your theme to see if that resolves the issue?

Hi @Nick-B ,
Yes, when I deactivate everything, it works, but I need the theme and extensions to make the site look like something.

The best way to troubleshoot would be to activate these things one at a time and figure out at what point the error occurs. Then, once you have your culprit, you can go to their forums/documentation/support and try to gain some insight into resolving the problem.

I think Elementor is the problem, as soon as I activate it, the error message appears.
I have to deactivate everything (theme and extension) to remove the error message. The problem is that the theme tells me that I have to turn on Elementor otherwise I can’t modify the pages.

Glad you were able to narrow it down! I see similar type errors for other plugins when searching around the web. If you check with Elementor they might be able to provide more insight.

OK, thank you very much for your help

1 Like

Anytime @Fox! I’ll close this out for now but don’t hesitate to come back if you have any other questions or concerns.

1 Like