Cannot add sites to local

Bug Summary

I am a new user of local, i am having some difficulty adding a sites half way the processing site i get this message. I am not sure how to solve this problem and is asking for help. I am using windows 10. Thanks.
Screenshot 2021-12-11 194009

Hey @TommyD – Welcome to the Local Community Forums!

I’ve moved this topic to the “Support” category since the “Bug” category is more for wide-spread, reproducible issues.

Can you try installing the latest version of Local and see if that fixes things?

If you still have issues, the latest version of Local, has a “Download Local Log” button on the “Support” tab. Can you upload the file that Local creates after clicking that button?

In addition to that log, can you let us know if this is happening for only one site in particular, or for all sites, even newly created, plain WordPress sites?

I was able to add one new site however on trying to add another site i get the same result as before.
unable to provision

That’s a different error than the original one.

Can you also click the “Download Local Log” button on the “Support” tab and upload here in the forums so that we can get a better idea of what’s happening?

Hi Ben
Local, appear to be working after reinstalling the latest version. I will watch it for now to see how well it works or if the problem return I still don’t know what cause the problem,

Thank you for your help

Happy holidays.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 730 days. New replies are no longer allowed.