Can't create from Blueprint or clone

I’m trying to create a new site from a blueprint I created but it keeps getting to this point
22%20am
and then stopping.

So I thought I’d try cloning it instead and I got this error:

Uh-oh! Error Changing Site Domain
TypeError: Cannot read property ‘replace’ of undefined
at SearchReplacerWPConfigDomain.replaceConstant (/Applications/Local by Flywheel.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main/search-replacers/SearchReplacerWPConfigDomain.js:1:3876)
at SearchReplacerWPConfigDomain. (/Applications/Local by Flywheel.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main/search-replacers/SearchReplacerWPConfigDomain.js:1:4411)
at Generator.next ()
at /Applications/Local by Flywheel.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main/search-replacers/SearchReplacerWPConfigDomain.js:1:1965
at new Promise ()
at __awaiter (/Applications/Local by Flywheel.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main/search-replacers/SearchReplacerWPConfigDomain.js:1:1179)
at SearchReplacerWPConfigDomain.run (/Applications/Local by Flywheel.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main/search-replacers/SearchReplacerWPConfigDomain.js:1:4089)
at Object.changeSiteDomain [as default] (/Applications/Local by Flywheel.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main/actions-sites/changeSiteDomain.js:1:2353)
at Object. (/Applications/Local by Flywheel.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main/actions-sites/cloneSite.js:1:9378)
at Generator.next ()
at _0x177c0f (/Applications/Local by Flywheel.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main/actions-sites/cloneSite.js:1:2119)
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:68:7)

So at this point, it looks like I’ll have to create a new site, remove all the default files, copy and paste the files manually, export the db and reimport. Which is how I created this site in the first place (it’s not a Wordpress site, I’m using another CMS) but I was hoping to avoid those extra steps by creating a blueprint.

Hey @tyssen – That’s definitely odd!

Can you please provide your local-by-flywheel.log file? See this Community Forum post:
How do I retrieve Local's log file? for instructions on how to do so.

There might be more information about what Local is having issues with in there!

Log attached. The site I was trying to create was called BMAH.

local-by-flywheel.log (931.6 KB)