Error importing backup of site

I recently took a backup of a production site. I took the wp-content folder and the backup.sql file and compressed them together. I start the import process and everything goes fine till it starts changing the site domain. Then I get the following error -

Error: Cannot read property ‘replace’ of null
Full Error —

“stack”:“TypeError: Cannot read property ‘replace’ of null\n at ChangeSiteDomainService. (/Applications/Local.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main/sites/ChangeSiteDomainService.js:1:4209)\n at Generator.next ()\n at _0x350afd (/Applications/Local.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main/sites/ChangeSiteDomainService.js:1:1578)\n at runMicrotasks ()\n at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:85:5)”,“level”:“warn”,“message”:“Unable to import site.”,“timestamp”:“2020-01-30T20:22:59.931Z”}

It will not even let me try and fix it after the fact, it stops the import and deletes the site!?

I do not want to pull the site from Flywheel as I do not want it connected to that production site. I have tried this multiple times and I keep getting the same error.

Any help would be great!

macOS Catalina
Local 5.2.1+2165

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.