I changed the timezone in php.ini but it is stuck at UTC for the error.log file
Summarize the issue in one to two sentences.
Changed both conf/php.ini.hbs and conf/php-8.0.22/php.ini.hbs and set the timezone to America/new_york, which is reflected when looking at php.ini from local’s php details, but the error.log still logs the info at UTC.
Steps to reproduce
- change the php.ini.hbs files timezone settings to your timezone.
- do a php error by any mean.
- look at the error.log and see the timezone still being UTC
As precisely as you can, list the steps it takes to reliably reproduce the issue.
Describe your environment.
- What Operating System are you using?
macos ventura 13.1
- What versions of site software (Nginx, Apache, PHP, MySQL) is used?
nginx, php 8.0.22, mysql 8.0.16
- What version of Local is installed?
Please provide your Local Log. See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:
Include any screenshots or video recordings of the issue to help others reproduce.