I had created an Atlas + Wordpress instance directly inside of WP Engine using one of the Atlas blueprints. I was able to connect to my Wordpress site on WP Engine using the “connect” tab in Local. However, only the wordpress portion was pulled into Local. The part not clear to me is how can I download the Atlas/ Node.JS configuration for a site that is already deployed to WP Engine. This is more important for new developers that I want to onboard to help contribute.
- Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
This question is specific to Local
- Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!
- Which version of Local is being used?
- What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
For example: macOS Catalina or Windows 10 Professional
- For example: macOS Catalina or Windows 10 Professional
- Attach the Local Log. See this Help Doc for instructions on how to do so: