"error establishing database connection"

I was building a new site on local. tried working on it today and received the “error establishing database” message. The only thing I know is that the power went out for a few seconds, but that has happened a few times this week and never had any issues. I am new at all of this and trying to figure it out, but getting a bit overwhelmed.
Web server :Nginx
php version 7.3.5
database: MYSQL 8.0.16

I will upload both router log and local logs

thank you

error.log (323.9 KB)

Hey @caveman75, Welcome to the Local Community Forums!

It’s hard to say why the site went away, but a power outage could definitely cause a corruption within the database.

Can you try restoring the site to a new one in Local? You can use a backup of the site, or try using the files for the site by following the steps outlined in the “Restoring From Only Local Site files” section of this help doc:

If you still have issues, can you please provide your Local Log? See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:

Hi Ben thanks for getting back. I figured it out. Not exactly sure but I backed it up on my desktop. Thanks again Jeff

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.