Error installing template in wordpress

Hello, I need someone to help me with this problem, when I try to install the template I get an error:
arning: Use of undefined constant AUTH_KEY - assumed ‘AUTH_KEY’ (this will throw an Error in a future
Just another WordPress site
framework\redux\ReduxCore\inc\class.redux_filesystem.php on line 29

Warning: Use of undefined constant AUTH_KEY - assumed ‘AUTH_KEY’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\Users\Acer\Local Sites\number-crunchers-tax-accounting\app\public\wp-content\plugins\advisor-core\lib\redux-framework\redux\ReduxCore\inc\class.redux_instances.php on line 67

Warning: Use of undefined constant SECURE_AUTH_KEY - assumed ‘SECURE_AUTH_KEY’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\Users\Acer\Local Sites\number-crunchers-tax-accounting\app\public\wp-content\plugins\advisor-core\lib\redux-framework\redux\ReduxCore\inc\class.redux_instances.php on line 67

I’ve had a similar issue on new installs. It appears when creating a new WordPress install the Security Keys are not generated in the wp_config.php file. I was able to manually create these on my new install but wondering if this is a Localwp issue or something in our setup?

Should look like this:

Hello,
I also have the same problem with new installations, and I confirm that it occurs when the redux-framework is installed.
I have created a working Local site more than once, but as soon as I try to install themes that use redux-framework as core, those errors are displayed.

The problem / solution posted by @pixelpaper
actually it is real, there are no codes in the wp_config.php file, entering them solves the problem.

Local
Verify that the activation of the redux-framework does not cancel the setting that generates the codes

Thanks

After the latest updates it keeps happening.

in your wp-config.php file it tells you to go here to generate your keys:

https://api.wordpress.org/secret-key/1.1/salt/

then copy and paste them into your file and restart your instance

Hi there,

How do you access the wp_config.php file?

Hi @Johnj95 - welcome to the Local community! :wave:

You can access the wp-config.php file by clicking “Go to site folder” within Local, then navigating to:

app > public > wp-config.php.

You’ll want to open up that file in your preferred code editor and make your updates.

Shared with CloudApp

Note: After making changes to this file, I typically recommend stopping and restarting the site so everything gets fully synced up.

(Also, you may want to back up that file before making changes, just in case)

Let me know if that helps!

Sam :woman_technologist:t3:

Verify that the activation of the redux-framework does not cancel the setting that generates the codes

That’s not how that works. Some older WordPress installs do not include that data.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.