Error Installing WordPress while creating new site

Issue Summary

Just now installed the latest version of local Flywheel on MAC. While creating the site it throws an error.

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular? - This is happening for all the sites

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser? No :frowning:

System Details

Hi there @VikLimitLess - welcome to the Local community! :wave:

To give a little more information, can you please share your Local logs?

Here is how to obtain those:

Thank you!

Sam

Hi @sambrockway , Thank you for looking into it.
Please find the attached log file.
local-logs.zip (8.2 KB)

Hello @VikLimitLess -

Thank you for providing those error logs.

Here are a few things you can try :point_down:

1. Do you have an Antivirus installed by chance? If so, I’d recommend checking out this forum thread with some ideas:
  1. Also, sometimes the error shown here indicates that the wpcli command that Local tried to run didn’t work. One option is to try and install this site on an older version of PHP to see if the site’s code is compatible with an older version.

Let me know if either of these troubleshooting tips work for you!

Sam

having the same problem.
i have disabled anti virus
changed site domains to localhost

• Which version of Local is being used? - Local 6.6.1
  • What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used? Windows 10

error

here is my local log file

local-logs.zip (4.3 KB)

run out of ideas.
help please

Hello @OlaTee -

Thank you for sharing your troubleshooting steps. Did you happen to try my second suggestion above?

Also, sometimes the error shown here indicates that the wpcli command that Local tried to run didn’t work. One option is to try and install this site on an older version of PHP to see if the site’s code is compatible with an older version.

Let me know!

Sam

1 Like

@sambrockway Oh yes. Was troubleshooting all night. The earlier version of php helped. Thank you

1 Like

Hi @OlaTee - so glad to know this!

Sam

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.