Fatal Error: Uncaught Error message

Fatal Erorr: Uncaught Error message:

“”“”“” Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class “Essential_Addons_Elementor\Classes\Bootstrap” not found in /Users/emfresh2o/Desktop/4DigitalWorx_Stuff/ClientWebsiteProjects/app/public/wp-content/plugins/essential-addons-for-elementor-lite/essential_adons_elementor.php:53 Stack trace: #0 /Users/emfresh2o/Desktop/4DigitalWorx_Stuff/ClientWebsiteProjects/app/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): {closure}(‘’) #1"“”“”"

Cannot open site in local in browser anymore! I tried exporting then importing to a new local domain name, then when i open site… i get exact same error? HELP!

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue? Feel free to include screenshots, videos, etc

System Details

• Local Version:

• Operating System (OS) and OS version:

Local Logs

Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)

Security Reminder
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.

Hi @emfresh2o

Since the error calls out the plugin essential addons for elementor you could try first just deactivating it and if that doesn’t work you could try doing a full uninstall/reinstall of the plugin.

As always, it’s a good idea to back up your work before doing any debugging/troubleshooting. You can use our Cloud Backups add on or simply export a copy of the site to save somewhere just in case. Backup a Local Site - Local

Back to the plugin, all the actions mentioned can be done via WP CLI if you can’t access the site. If you click on Open Site Shell within your Local app (it’s underneath the site name) and then run the command wp plugin deactivate essential-addons-for-elementor that should disable it. If you still aren’t able to get in you can run wp plugin essential-addons-for-elementor --uninstall to completely remove it and then once you get back in you can install a fresh copy if you’d like.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.