Fatal errors upon first login

Issue Summary

Upon login to my Wordpress site, I get the following errors:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in C:\Users\_username redacted_\Local Sites\or-ami-dev\app\public\wp-content\mu-plugins\local-by-flywheel-live-link-helper.php on line 155

Error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in C:\Users\_username redacted_[local-lightning.log|attachment](upload://elhoEi91oYrryzZEYi1vR68Kim1.log) (33.6 KB) \Local Sites\or-ami-dev\app\public\wp-content\mu-plugins\local-by-flywheel-live-link-helper.php on line 155

Troubleshooting Questions

• Does this happen for all sites in Local, or just one in particular?
    I only have one site set up currently.

• Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
    I can access the WP login page, but once I enter my credentials and log in, I get the above errors.

Replication

Describe the steps that others can take to replicate this issue. If you have screenshots that can help clarify what is happening, please include them!

System Details

• Which version of Local is being used? 5.9.2

• What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?

• Windows 10 Home 20h2 x64
  • Attach the Local Log. See this Community Forum post for instructions on how to do so:

• (attached)

Remove the live link mu-plugin.

1 Like

@afragen Thanks for your reply. I can confirm that your suggestion fixed my issue. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.