Apache2 Ubuntu Default Page to view index, open site
Just report, and fixing procedure.
- I install WSL2 and Ubuntu 22.04 WSL to windows10 or something,
- I did “open site” on LocalWP, Apache2 Ubuntu Default Page to view index was shown on several sites.
- I delete WSL2 and Ubuntu 22.04 WSL
- I try change settings of preferences-Advanced, router mode Site domains to localhost, but issue is not solved. So I put it back to router mode.
- I try change the Site domain “default.wplocal” that has trouble, to “default.localwp”, the trouble was fixed.
I have not reinstalled WSL2 and Ubuntu yet, so I don’t know if that is related to the trouble.
- Are you able to create a new, plain WordPress site in Local and access it in a Browser?
those forum pages
Which version of Local is being used?
What Operating System (OS) and OS version is being used?
- Windows 10 Professional
Attach the Local Log. See this Help Doc for instructions on how to do so:
local-lightning.log (637.8 KB)