I cant loguin to my wordpress site in this host

cant able to starte my worpress website it is give me errore

Hi @marawn

If your site is live you may want to contact your hosting support for further assistance. If you’re still having issues in Local, please provide us some further details.

• Screenshot of the error(s)

• What is your OS?

• What version of Local are you on?

• Please attach a copy of your Local Logs

Keep us posted and we’d be happy to help further!

hi nick -B i still have the same error in my local host and i cant login in wordpress website

my os system is windows amd my local flyweel is lastest version

Hi @marawn

You can try the steps outlined here to create or update your user credentials and gain access:

hi nick -B thank you very much for replay i tried to follow the steps like in attach which you guided me to do but it is not work like in this attach

Are you running other developer applications simultaneously? That could also cause similar issues. Apps like MAMP, XAMPP, or Docker for example.

Do you have any antivirus, security, or firewall applications that could be blocking Local?

Maybe try stopping all your sites, changing your Router Mode to Localhost and then seeing if this works.

Preferences>Advanced>Router Mode>Localhost

where i can find these seetings inside windowes or where i meant these Preferences>Advanced>Router Mode>Localhost

and i deleted my bitdefender antivirus and everything but it is still not work

Those were steps inside the Local app itself. When you’re looking at the Local app if you click on the Profile icon in the upper left hand corner you should get a drop down that will say Preferences and then you can go from there.

i checked it now it is in localhost in router mode what i will do now please

Make sure your site is Started, and then click Open Site Shell and see if you can go through the steps from earlier to reset or create an admin user for your site.

hi nick thank soo much for your help i made the steps as you said to me but it is give me another error and he give me an invalid user id like in this picture

It doesn’t look like you have a user in there when you run wp user update so instead of using the update instructions you can use the create ones to create a new user with your preferred email and password. Steps here:

thank you soo much for your helping and your following with me now everything is work thank soo much

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.