On some sites I have to reactivate plugins each time I restart the site. Almost all the sites I work with locally have the same theme and plugins. I don’t see any specific difference between the sites that have this problem and the sites that don’t.
I googled. I checked the log. But I can not figure out why this is happening.
I have the latest but hade this problem on and off for about a year now.
Operating System (OS) and OS version:
Mac - Ventura (but the same with earlier versions
Attach your Local Logs here (Help Doc - Retrieving Local’s Log)
Local does a pretty good job of scrubbing private info from the logs and the errors it produces, however there’s always the possibility that something private can come through. Because these are public forums, always review the screenshots you are sharing to make sure there isn’t private info like passwords being displayed.