I’m using a customizable theme (Divi) so I need to push up the database when I make changes on local. I noticed some broken images on just the homepage when I include my database in the push to production. I made no changes to these images or sections on local but when I inspected the elements I noticed the root domain of the image path was my local url (mysite.local) instead of the production url (mysite.com). Though when I edited something in production and clicked save, the images were back. I assumed it was a caching issue on my end but other stakeholders alerted me to the broken images. So I’m not sure what the issue is.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.