Issue spawning new site local wordpress using silicone M3 mac

I am unable to spawn a wordpress site on local, using my M3 mac. I recieve this message each time: what does this error mean on local for Wordpress; Uh-oh! Unable to provision site. Error: Error: spawn Unknown system error -86 at ChildProcess.spawn (node:internal/child_process:414:11) at spawn (node:child _process:776:9) at execFile (node:child_process:351:17) at t. (node:electron/js2c/node_init:2:2610) at /Applications/Local.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main/_helpers/ execFilePromise.js:1:583 at new Promise () at Object. (/Applications/Local.app/Contents/Resources/ app.asar/main/_helpers/execFilePromise.js:1:534) at Generator.next () at /Applications/Local.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main/_helpers/ execFilePromise.js:1:330 at new Promise ( I

Does anybody have any solutions ?!!

I have enabled Full Disk Access and Developer tools and don’t node.js or any antivirus software installed.

Tried to open site and received error message

Hi @bellaabacon

This is because Rosetta 2 is required for Local’s Apple Silicon build due to the Nginx and MySQL Lighting Services compiled on the Intel architecture. We do plan to have a Local release out in the future that will drop this dependency but for now it is necessary.

You can install Rosetta by opening up a terminal window and using this command:

softwareupdate --install-rosetta

Others have found this doc to be helpful: