Note: Automatic updates aren’t supported from Local Beta 5.1.0 to 5.1.1 on macOS due to the app bundle ID being updated.
Download Local Beta 5.1.1:
Automatic error reporting is always enabled with Local Beta to help ensure a successful beta.
What’s New in Local Beta 5.1.1
Improved SSL Certificate Trusting System
The SSL certificate trust system has been rewritten and now supports trusting certificates on Linux and Firefox.
- Show a warning banner if the version of Local that’s currently running is too new for a given Add-on in the Add-ons tab.
wp-content/debug.logis now excluded when Pushing/Pulling to/from Flywheel
- Fixed issue where exports would fail on Windows in almost all circumstances
- Community and Installed tabs under “Add-ons” should now load without error
- Retain existing Connect to Flywheel connections with sites created in Local prior to 5.1.0
- Various fixes to the Magic Sync viewer available to Local Pro and Local for Teams users
- Fixed styling issue with “Install Add-on from Disk” button
- Fixed issue where the breadcrumbs in the Add-ons library would cover up warning banners
- Fixed issue where frontend errors would sometimes require restarting Local
- Various bug fixes with Connect to WP Engine
- Fixed issue with import process where certain characters such as
’in the path to the SQL file would cause it to fail to import
- Fixed issue where the export site worker would not log to Local’s log file on Windows
- Fixed issue where the installer on Windows would overwrite the main Local files (user data/sites were unaffected)