Release Date : September 16, 2020
Operating Systems: macOS, Windows, and Linux
- SHA1: 781bebbff2b01a34f216abdea532287bea32d6f3
- SHA1: b24931d70d3031df00e967b4803fcb8d73250ed2
- SHA1: 0c7dd0d96d70a98f2b50e1ebcbe902e2861182a3
- SHA1: bfe48aba499fbe77300f5c358acb47a1dea5a452
What’s New in Local Beta 5.7.5
- WordPress 5.5 introduced a new
wp_get_environment_type()function that retrieves a site’s current environment type. Using this function while developing in Local will now return a value of
local. See more info here.
- We’ve greatly improved the speed of Instant Reload!
- Local Hub now notifies users in the case their browser is not supported.
- Resolved an edge-case where WP Engine users could push to a site with no environments.
- Users can now navigate away from the overview screen as a newly created site is in process to view to other sites.
- Resolved an issue for WP Engine users where Local would assume the remote site had a database causing an error.
- Fixed styling issue on Live Links Pro popup
- Fixed an authentication issue for Pro users that would require navigating away from Pro features and back to accurately reflect logged in/out state.