What’s New in Local 5.9.4
A community developed add-on, TablesPlus is a modern, native, and friendly GUI for interacting with databases. This add-on only works on macOS at this time. To help improve the plugin to support Windows and Linux, contribute to the local-tablesplus Github repo.
Thank you Aubrey Portwood for developing this Local add-on!
- Continued improvements to the Image Optimizer add-on including better handling of deleted site data.
- Improved the scrolling on the Acknowledgements window of the Local app.
- Image Optimizer will now display the number of images selected to optimize next to the Image Optimizer navigation title.
- Image Optimizer will now display a spinning icon to indicate the optimization is in progress.
- Fixed an issue where site returns a 502 error when updating plugins while Instant Reload is enabled.
- Canceling while pushing a site to Flywheel will stop the process and throw an error.
- The in-app updater for Local add-ons is now working as expected.
- Fixed a type in Nginx service conf for webp
- Fixed an issue where the Connect progress overlay wouldn’t always appear while attempting to pull a site from WPE staging.
- Imagick/Ghostscript is now properly compiled in 7.4.1 to load PDFs and allow WordPress to generate PDF thumbnails for Windows and MacOS.