Release Date: November 18th, 2021
Operating Systems: macOS, Windows, and Linux
- The Support tab now includes a list of the most visited Local help docs along with the ability to search the community forums from within Local.
- The Support tab also includes a view of recent top posts in the Local community to see where conversations are happening. Users can link to specific posts, request a new feature, or report a bug from the “Community forums” section of this page.
- Local Connect users can quickly download a zip of their Local logs to provide Flywheel or WP Engine support for any troubleshooting. Users can jump directly to live chat from the “Local Connect help” section of this page.
- Local now creates 2 log files to document behavior, warnings, and errors. The
local-lightning.lognow only shows warnings and error messages, to make it more useful for troubleshooting specific issues. A second log,
local-lightning-verbose.logwill now be created that includes all logging output from Local, for reference when troubleshooting issues that require full context.
- One-Click Admin now includes an on/off toggle to improve visibility when the feature is on. The disabled state has been removed from the dropdown of selectable administrators to log in with.